Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box of linguine pasta (cooked)
- 6 eggs (scrambled and cut into small chunks)
- 1 small onion (sliced into half rings)
- 3 teaspoons of basil (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce
Step 1 – Combine together peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil (save the rest for cooking), brown sugar and Sriracha hot sauce in a small bowl and stir until all ingredients are blended together to make the sauce.
Step 2 – Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a heated wok on medium heat, add onion and cook for about 5 minutes or until slightly translucent.
Step 3 – Add blended sauce to the wok and stir for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
Step 4 – Turn heat to low and add linguine and scrambled eggs. Toss generously.
Step 5 – Plate pasta and sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon of basil on each helping.